Grow Bags Specifications:
|Size||100 x 15 x 10 cm|
Nursery & Garden center professionals
|Bag Type||UV Treated bag
|Diameter||100 x 15 x 10 cm|
|Electrical Conductivity||Below .5 mS/cm|
- Fumigation Certificate
- Phytosanitary certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Excellent plant growing medium
- Stability to withstand for 3- 4 years
- Available in various sizes and weights
- Grow Bags made by coco peat have proven to increase the quantity and quality of many crops such as strawberries, tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, capsicums, cut flowers, carnation flowers as it is a multipurpose growing medium for vegetables, fruits and flowers.
- Used in Nurseries
- They are organic, biodegradable and avoid soil degradation. It is easily transportable and eliminates the need to replace growing media after every crop if the medium is free from any contamination/disease.
- Grow bags are environmentally friendly with high water holding capacity.
- Widely applied in large-scale farms serving high-tech agriculture or can be used in small/medium gardens having polytunnels and greenhouses.
- Suitable for growing a variety of plants, especially climbing trees namely tomatoes, cantaloupes, blueberry, strawberries, cucumbers, broccoli, lettuce,…
Advantages of grow bags:
- Can be used both outdoors and indoors
- Convenient, easy to use and transport
- Various sizes, blends and ratios, which meets the needs of customers.
- Standard specifications and high quality, helping improve your yields.
Why to choose Kopeat Coco grow bags?
- Quality product
- Competitive price in the market
- Customized product delivery
- Frequent discounts and prompt delivery
- 24X7 prompt customer services
There are no reviews yet.