What is High EC Coco Peat?
Coco Peat with High EC : EC > 0.8mS/cm
High Ec coco peat is mainly used in animal farms as bedding. Coco peat in animal farms are the best bedding medium, as it has high moisture absorbing quality & soft bed cushion effects. These bedding processes are easy to lay & easy to remove & is free of fine dust particles. Our Materials are screened and premium, materials without any impurities and additives.
Coco Peat 5 kg Block Specifications:
|EC||High EC / EC > 0.8mS/cm|
|Block Dimension||(30x30x11)cm in (11.8x11.8x4.3) inches|
|Weight||5 Kg (11 Lbs)
Coco Peat 5 kg Block Loadability:
|Packing||Hydraulically Compressed Block,
Palletized: Blocks assembled in pallet and stretch
Non-palletized: Blocks assembled loose(Floor
Loading) within the container
|240 Blocks/Pallet, 20 Pallets/40 ft. HQ Container (24 MT)
|5200 Blocks/40 ft. HQ Container (26 MT)
- Fumigation Certificate
- Phytosanitary certificate
- Certificate of origin
Coir Peat Advantages:
- Enhance Potting Mixture porosity.
- Increased Water holding Capacity.
- Promotes strong root growth.
- High good water retention property to soil, great absorption.
- Uniform in Composition, odorless.
- Potting medium and substratum for plants.
- Good drainage / Good aeration.
- Superior Nutrient Absorption.
- Enhances soil wetting.
- Trichoderma – growth of good bacteria and fungi.
- Affordable and High Quality.
- 100% Organic and a renewable resource.
List of Applications of Coco Peat:
- It is useful to make mixtures of Potting suppliers.
- Green Houses as growing medium.
- Animals Worm Bedding.
- Nursery seedling and Gardens.
- Horticulture and Floriculture.
- Lawn and Golf course constructors
- Home Gardening or Kitchen Gardening or Terrace Gardening.