Long Type Grow Bag
KOPEAT EXPORTS hydroponic grow bags are a specialized growing medium designed with Moisture Manage Technology. This technology ensures that the substrate has a uniform moisture content from top to bottom, which enables the establishment of more fine roots, reduces run-off, and ultimately leads to higher crop yields and better crop quality across large areas. Growers often report that crops grown using these bags are visually uniform and healthy, allowing them to focus on other areas of farm management.
Our hydroponic grow bags come in a variety of air and water combinations that are tailored to the specific needs of growers. These combinations allow growers to easily control water content on a daily or seasonal basis, providing them with the flexibility they need to optimize plant growth and performance.
KOPEAT EXPORTS hydroponic grow bags are an ideal solution for hydroponic and soilless growing systems. Our product is a cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative to traditional growing media, and our bags are designed for easy handling and transportation. With our Moisture Manage Technology and tailored air and water combinations, our hydroponic grow bags are a reliable and effective solution for growers looking to maximize their crop yields and quality.
|Compressed Size (CM)
|Expanded Size (CM)
|Volume in Liters||Grow Bags Per Pallet||Unit Weight|
|100 x 14.5 x 3||100 x 15 x 15||22.5||504||2kg|
|100 x 17.5 x 4||100 x 18 x 18||32.4||450||2.5kg|
|100 x 19.5 x 5||100 x 20 x 20||40||400||3kg|
Other Grow Bag Sizes:
We can do 40 to 50 different sizes of Grow Bags according to the customer requirements
We have five type of Varients –
- Natural = 100% Coir Pith
- Mix =70% Coir Pith + 30% Coir Chips
- Pro = 50% Coir Pith + 50% Coir Chips
- Premium = 30% Coir Pith + 70% Coir Chips
- Supreme = 100% Coir Chips
These Variants are available in
- buffered growbags.
- Packing details are as per customer requirements.
- All types of packing are available.
- The product is made of 100% coco pith or coco husk, or a mix of both, dependingon customer requirements.
- Mesh bags are available with a GSM range of 50 to 100, in white, black, and brown colors.
- Plastic bags are available with 2 years of UV protection, without printing, with single-color printing or multi-color printing options, as per customer requirements.
- Full pallet or half pallet options are available for loading.
- Plant holes and drainage holes are also available as per customer requirements, for added convenience.
Long Type Grow Bag FAQ
What is the maximum size of grow bags?
The rectangular grow bags come in the maximum size of 36x24x12 inches, sufficient to grow two large plants (flowering or vegetable plants) and one big fruit plant.
How long is a grow bag?About growing bags
Despite only measuring 35cm x 95cm (13in x 37in), growing bags have enough space for three vegetable plants that will provide you with enough food for several meals over the summer.
What are the different types of grow bags?Best bags for growing plants at home in India
- BIO BLOOMS Grow Bag
- YUVAGREEN Polyethylene Grow Bag
- COIR GARDEN HDPE Grow Bag
- Cocogarden Plastic Grow Bag
- TrustBasket Poly Grow Bags
- SLA Polyethylene Grow Bag